… The human resource specialist explained that if you face any of these causes you may be experiencing negative energy but you can move away from that through transforming it into positive energy through the following 10 steps:
- Return to God in saying and action
- Always repeat the phrase, “I am capable, I can achieve all my ambitions whatever the circumstances” and imagine you are in the place you dream of, see yourself succeeding, people clapping for you and the world speaking of you. Live the moment deeply until your subconscious mind believes it and opens the door of positive success to you.
- Believe in values, role models and sound life principles
- Create a clear future plan executable in a specific time frame
- Expose yourself to the sun, exercise, pray and feel gratitude
- Discover your skills and positive qualities to put them to use
- Attract positive energy through attracting positive thoughts
- Focus on the solution when facing crises
- Benefit from your own and others’ experiences of failure and success
- Learn skills of effectively communicating with others as well as thinking and success skills
Read the full Arabic article in Al Ghad newspaper.
Khalid Al Ameri, Emirati blogger, columnist, and motivational speaker is on a mission to change the world for the better. How? Through his passion for writing. In his articles and posts, Khalid discusses social issues through stories from his personal life.
Al Ameri talks about believing in yourself and having the courage to follow your dreams, writes about marriage and relationships and tweets empowering messages. His online presence is made even more unique through his sharing of precious family moments. In one piece for example, along with a photo of his son hugging him tightly, Khalid shares, “Our moments on this earth are limited, but what isn’t limited is how beautiful we can make each moment.” Through simple and honest words, Al Ameri reminds us of the things that matter most in life and of our ability to lead better, happier lives.
Khalid Al Ameri’s openness about the lessons he’s learned and the personal moments he captures and shares, as well as his commitment to making the world a better place through the positivity of his words and actions make him one person you must follow.
For more information: Follow @KhalidAlAmeri on Twitter and visit his website.
This article was originally published on BarakaBits on 13/08/2015.