The cartoon television series, The Simpsons, showed Donald Trump as president of the United States 16 years before winning the elections and holding the highest position in the country in an episode the writer says shows “the vision of America going insane”.
Writer Dan Greany says that his episode “Bart to the Future” from the year 2000 “was a warning to America”.
Greany had previously this year told Hollywood Reporter, “And that just seemed like the logical last stop before hitting bottom. It was pitched because it was consistent with the vision of America going insane.”
The creator of The Simpsons
, Matt Groening, told The Guardian
last month that if Trump is elected, he expects that people will leave the United States, adding that he does not intend to leave “because I actually think it will be amazing in all its horror”.
Trump and Hillary Clinton appeared in another episode of The Simpsons in July this year that showed Clinton becoming president.
Read the original Arabic Al Ghad article
Note: Quotes were adapted from English sources
… The human resource specialist explained that if you face any of these causes you may be experiencing negative energy but you can move away from that through transforming it into positive energy through the following 10 steps:
- Return to God in saying and action
- Always repeat the phrase, “I am capable, I can achieve all my ambitions whatever the circumstances” and imagine you are in the place you dream of, see yourself succeeding, people clapping for you and the world speaking of you. Live the moment deeply until your subconscious mind believes it and opens the door of positive success to you.
- Believe in values, role models and sound life principles
- Create a clear future plan executable in a specific time frame
- Expose yourself to the sun, exercise, pray and feel gratitude
- Discover your skills and positive qualities to put them to use
- Attract positive energy through attracting positive thoughts
- Focus on the solution when facing crises
- Benefit from your own and others’ experiences of failure and success
- Learn skills of effectively communicating with others as well as thinking and success skills
Read the full Arabic article in Al Ghad newspaper.